Last updated: December 26, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter through Mailchimp.
- Contact us through our provided contact information.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
We may collect non-personal information about how you interact with our Website. This information may include:
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Pages viewed
- Date and time of visits
- Referring websites
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To send you updates, newsletters, or other communications if you subscribe to our newsletter.
- To respond to your inquiries or requests if you contact us.
- To analyze usage data to improve our Website’s content and functionality.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our Website or conducting our business, provided that they agree to keep your information confidential.
We may also disclose your information when required by law, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or to respond to lawful requests from public authorities.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure.
- Unsubscribe from our newsletter by following the instructions provided in our emails.
- Disable cookies through your browser settings.